Friday, February 27, 2009

Glad to be back...

us waiting to get off the ship to come home
me in the sky

getting ready for a show to start
Carnival in Ensendad
one of the many floats during the parade
A very pretty sunset

Ry getting ready to go up in the sky
me eating a yummy carmel apple in catalina

Ry up in the air....

ry goofing off with our bike
getting ready to set sail... san diego behind us

Ry and I just got back from a little vacation. we left last sunday for san diego. from there we took a cruise to catalina island and ensenada mexico. we had so much fun. it was hard leaving maddie behind but we knew she was well taken care of.... if not spoiled rotten. the weather wasn't quite as warm as i hoped for but it was still great. we saw lots of stuff and just took it easy and had fun. while in catalina we rented a tandum bike and just rode all over. it was way cool to see everything. that afternoon we went parasailing. it wasn't near as scary as i thought it would be. we got about 300 feet above the water. pretty high but super fun. in ensendad we were there on fat tuesday so we went to carnival. wow it was crowded and fun. a little bit of a culture shock. we also went on a bus tour and did some shopping. we enjoyed being on the cruise ship even though the last day i got really sea sick. it was wierd. the shows were fun and it was just nice to get away! thanks everyone for helping out with maddie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun time! And I can't believe you went parasailing!!! Way to go! I am very jealous.

Dean and Rachel said...

I am sooo jealous. We need a vacation so bad. I bet you missed your little girl so much. Looks like so much fun

Lynsee said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am glad that you had a good time! And your hair is way cute!

Jeff and Kellie said...

ah. steph. that looks like so much fun. i am really wishing we could have gone. especially the parasailing.