Monday, February 16, 2009

Yeah for valentines day

Well for Valentines Day we spent the majority of the evening at the good old urgent care.... all three of us were sick but I was the worst. I knew it was more than a cold so I thought I better go in seeing how monday is a holiday. well two hours later and a postive strep test i was on my way to the pharmacy. Ry and Maddie left to get some dinner while i went to smiths. when I got home ry had the table set with Olive Garden. yummy my favorite. So the night ended better because we got drugs and Minestroni soup my favorite. thanks babe!

2 comments:

Markey said...

eww, yuck! Sorry about that.:( If it makes you feel better, when I saw that Olive Garden was open, I thought of you and how happy you probably are about it.

Jeff and Kellie said...

THATS CUTE. SORRY YOUR V DAY WAS SO BAD. I HAD NO IDEA.