


Maddie has been dying to go out and swing. she could swing all day long. she will even pull my step stool over to the window and say "swing momma... come on" its been way too cold and i hate tromping through the snow. so yesterday we went out side and the snow is almost gone.. thanks to the rain and it was so nice out. the sun felt so good. while maddie was in the swing she almost was falling asleep it was just so nice to feel some warm rays of sunshine. she thought the yard could use a mow too. i can't wait for spring.
1 comment:
Hi! How are you guys? Maddie is such a cutie - I love her beanie! I'm also ready for spring, Jackson has been sick off and on for weeks (thanks to nursery!) and yet he still wants to go outside and ride his bike! I bundle him up but the cold doesn't help!
Post a Comment