Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jump Jump Jump

Last week I went with my awesome sister in law and her little boy to jump on it. maddie had so much fun. it was such a great way to burn off a lot of energy... yeah. i had never been before but i was so glad when heather said we were going. i think it may become a weekly event. Along with that new exciting event we also signed maddie and jace up for a gymnastics group. they love it. i have to take pictures because it is the cutest thing. so those will come later. i love watching maddie do the little things they have them do like swinging on the bars, walking on the beams, and trying to do somersaults and kart wheels..... she gets so excited and jumps up and down and claps. its so nice to have some activities that she loves and gets us out and about doing things!

3 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

I bet she is so cute at gymnastics. I can't believe she is old enough for that type of stuff.

I love your bangs.

Jeff and Kellie said...

Im sure she is the cutest gymnast there. I want to see pictures. Better yet, I want to come and watch her

MB said...

update your blog slacker, i am sick of reading jump jump jump! love ya