not a whole lot..... Easter was great. my grandparents from washington were here and maddie had so much fun with the easter egg hunts. she had one at each grandparents house. we have just been hanging out and enjoying the weather when its nice. maddies new favorite thing is to take her baby for a walk in the stroller. we dont go very far but it takes forever so thats fun. she is still going to gymnastics with her cousin jace and they have a blast. i'm amazed at how much they have learned and improved over the couple months. ry's new thing is teaching maddie to play baseball. she loves her bat and is working hard at being able to hit the ball. she thinks its so fun. one friday my mother inlaw, sis in law, nephew jace, and maddie and me went up to the discovery gateway. it was a lot of fun for them to play. it was WAY busy and crowded and maddie got attacked by an older girl. she came out of it with a few minor scratches and a bloody lip. way sad. Maddie has also discovered the world of playdough. its been fun and i'm surprised she doesn't eat it.... thankfully. oh and one other thing Maddie is going to be a big sister. SURPRISE. we are so excited. i'm almost 13 wks.... so i still have eternity... hopefully it will go by fast and hopefully the throwing up will end soon. Here are a few well alot of random pics ..

Playing ball with dad


maddie and jace at discovery gateway

grandpa hatch on easter


visiting uncle dannys grave

blowing bubblew with grandma hatch


playing with their easter loot

spilling her easter loot
pony ride at gardner village

playing with play dough

discovery gateway
6 comments:
Yay! I am so stinkin' excited for you! And little Mad is so cute!
Congratulations!!! That's way exciting!
Hurray! I'm so excited for you. I hope you get feeling better soon though. I love all the pictures, Maddie is growing so quickly. She's ready to be a big sister!
What GREAT news!!!! I am so exited. Alli and Joann got me set up on igoogle so now I can keep up with all the blogs. Lucky for me that Ali said I needed to check the blogs out today. I am so excited.
Congrats! We are so excited for you! I hope you get feeling better soon!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats...
Maddie is so cute in all of the pics!
Post a Comment