
well what a busy weekend. maddie and i decided to go and stay at my moms house in heber friday night so we could have a girls night. then saturday morning something so sad happened. we had to put candy dog down. it was so hard but really the right time. candy is my family dog that we have had for about 8 years. so it was really hard... anyway moving on then on sunday we went and spent confrence with ryans wonderful family up in logan. we had lunch with grandpa and grandma sorenson and aunt sue which was great. everyone was excited to see maddie because we don't make it up there often. then after that we went to the zurchers. maddie was having quite fun crawling all over the place trying to get into everything. grandpa hans and grandma hanna just loved her. it was way fun but i was way ready for the weekend to be over. so when monday rolled around i was ready for a break in the action.
2 comments:
Hi Steph,
So my kids got me set up with an account, but I'm not really sure how it all works, but, I was happy to see your pictures.
I love them, and Maddie is so darn cute.
You're such a cute little family.
Take care, and I hope you don't care that I was looking at your pictures.
Deb Jones
Cute blog Steph! You will totally get addicted to this nerdy nerdy world of blogging!
Post a Comment