
sunday morning i was finishing getting our pirimary lesson together and ryan was getting ready for church. so we put maddie in her high chair for snack time. i could hear her talking and talking and then a couple of minutes later it was silent. i thought that was odd so i went into the room and ryan was quietly laughing. She was out cold.... i guess she wanted her nap earlier than usual.. it was so cute. ryan said that her head would bob down and she then would realize she was falling asleep so she would put her head back up and try to stay awake. she even had a half eaten cheerio on her nose and some still in her hand.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
a little sleepy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love moments like that! So funny. I am glad that you had fun in Moab and that Maddie didn't get shaken baby!
I wish I could fall asleep that easy
RYAN!!!!! How are you man? That was so cool to hear from you. I've been wondering about you guys. Maddie is so cute. Aren't little girls the best. She is probably about the same age as Brynn. Brynn is sixteen months. Where do you guys live? What are you up to?
We are chillin in Arizona and it is already getting really hot.
see you man.
Post a Comment