
so yesterday was maddie's 9 month check up. so we went in did the regular routine nothing abnormal going on. they take her weight, length you know the works. so then the dr. came in and we were talking and he asked me if i had any concerns and i said not that i know of. then he pulled out some papers and informed me that she is not gaining weight in fact she weighs less now then she did at 6 months. i kind of was freaking out inside and so i asked what percentile she was in and he told me she wasn't on the charts. so i totally feel like i have been starving my baby even though all she does is eat. so no big deal he told me we are just going to load her up on calories. so she is eating cream cheese on her snacks, pudding, string cheese you know all the good stuff. hopefully it works. talk about a bad mom moment. i' m still feeling the guilt.
2 comments:
I feel your pain. We go in next week to see if Bennett has gained any more weight. I wish I had the problem of lacking calories.
I totally feel for you. I had the same problem with Daniel & am now facing it with Ian. I promise you're not a bad mom!! You're doing a great job.
Post a Comment