Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Miss Americana

So today for Strawberry Days in PG I decided it would be fun to enter Maddie into the baby contest. She was dressed up in Americana red white and blue. It was so cute and fun. She was in the 10-18 month category and she won. By the time they handed out awards she wasn't very happy because she had missed her morning nap.. and it was HOT! but when she got her trophy she was all smiles, she thought she had a new toy to chew on. The down side to her winning is that we have to be in the parade on Saturday. So watch for us if you will be there.


5 comments:

The Green Momster said...

Of course she would win. She is such a doll. Make sure you take lots of water for the parade. That is so fun that you did that.

Lynsee said...

She is so cute! I cannot wait to see her on Saturday!

Mrs.Mayne said...

I am not surprised at all, she is so cute and looks so festive. I planned on entering Bennett in the Saratoga one but it got canceled. But it's ok. I am the kind of person that would have been really ticked if he didn't win..........I am going to be a great soccer mom, huh;)

Rachel said...

Maddie is so cute! Congratulations on her big win!

Jeff and Kellie said...

She is so stinkin cute, i can't even stand it. Tonight was fun. So, i kinda put my blog together, but at least i am trying. It will give me something to do at work. Now we can blogstock together :)