Monday, June 16, 2008

happy father's day

'
my dad with maddie when she was about a week old. he just loves and adores her and is such a good grandpa!

I love father's day and the time that it brings families together. it is a time for me to recogonize what amazing and special guys are in my life . my dad has always been such an example to me. he is one of the most amazing people i know. i am so thankful for our great relationship and our love that we have. my great husband is my other favorite father. i have never seen someone love a child like ryan loves his little girl. maddie is his world. there has never been a moment that he hasn't been there a 100% to help. he is so loving and just makes me and maddie's lives so much better. i don't know what i would do with out ryan or my dad. thank you ! i love you! happy father's day.




Ryan was Peter Pan for Halloween with his little Tinker Bell. He is not going to be happy knowing I shared this picture with every one. The next one is him and Maddie at the ocean for her first time. Then of course Ry in the Operating room after the C-section was all done! I think that was probably his best day ever... holding his little girl.





2 comments:

Lynsee said...

Ryan is so cute as Peter Pan! I love it! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I love the ocean picture. Way cute.