My little Hallie turned 1 on November 10th. I am so amazed at how fast the year went. She is such an amazing little girl! We went shopping to pick out a toy she wanted and then went our for Chinese.. which is Maddie and Hallie's favorite food!! On Saturday we had her party. Grandpa and Grandma Hatch couldn't make it to the party but they came down early and spoiled miss Hallie. She opened her presents and then we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch! so fun! Her party was themed around being "1" Sweet Celebration. I thought it turned out pretty good. I spent a couple days before baking and making all sorts of goodies. We had a candy buffet, Carmel apples, sugar cookies, rice krispie treats, and cupcakes. Before that we had chips and dips, fruit kabobs, chicken noodle soup, and rolls. We had lots of family and friends come and celebrate our sweet little girl! It was tons of fun!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Hallie Turned 1...awhile ago!
My little Hallie turned 1 on November 10th. I am so amazed at how fast the year went. She is such an amazing little girl! We went shopping to pick out a toy she wanted and then went our for Chinese.. which is Maddie and Hallie's favorite food!! On Saturday we had her party. Grandpa and Grandma Hatch couldn't make it to the party but they came down early and spoiled miss Hallie. She opened her presents and then we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch! so fun! Her party was themed around being "1" Sweet Celebration. I thought it turned out pretty good. I spent a couple days before baking and making all sorts of goodies. We had a candy buffet, Carmel apples, sugar cookies, rice krispie treats, and cupcakes. Before that we had chips and dips, fruit kabobs, chicken noodle soup, and rolls. We had lots of family and friends come and celebrate our sweet little girl! It was tons of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment