Sunday, April 25, 2010

bad poster!!!

so i have decided that i am bad at updating my blog. oh well.... Easter has come and gone and it was a great one filled with a ton of easter egg hunts between school, gym class, friends, and family maddie hit the jack pot. she LOVED to decorate the eggs which was so fun. I had the girls pictures taken and of corse they werent up for cooperating... oh well cassey did a great job and got some really cute pictures. We have been keeping busy with fun stuff... maddie is loving the weather and we are pretty much outside all day. Hallie is getting so big. she is almost 6 months old and such a chunk. i switched her over to formula and she has done so well and it has made life easier for all of us. she is rolling over all the time now and starting to scoot on her back a little. it takes her a while to get not very far but she loves it. She has enjoyed the few veggies i have tried but shes not so fond of cereal... she sleeps great and is such a happy camper. Maddie is so good at entertaining her. i love it. they will both get laughing so hard it totally cracks me up. I have been staying pretty busy with my new hobby of making bows and flowers. I have really enjoyed it. I am doing some farmers markets and craft shows this summer so it should be lots of fun.
















for some reason its not allowing me to post the pictures i had taken of the girls. i will work on it!

1 comment:

Jeff and Kellie said...

steph... i am #1 bad poster. i just updated for the first time since August.. wow. I need to come hold Hallie. She is getting too big already. I loved all the cute pics. you have the cutest little family.