here are a few pictures from today, i had my friend cassey take pics of maddie for her 2nd bday. we had so much fun and cassey was so patient with us. we went to the really pretty poppy field in alpine. it was really pretty even though the flowers were almost done blooming. maddie had a lot of fun holding the umbrella and kept putting in front of her face, and she liked to hide behind the letter T. but it was so fun. thnaks cassey i love them.




4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so cute! And she is so cute! I cannot wait to see her next week! And I cannot wait for the other surprise next week! Boy or girl!
She is such a cutie! I love the pictures...
Way cute!! You will have to get us one!
her pics are adoreable. i love them. who took these. its been so long since i have looked at blogs. these are stinkin cute.
Post a Comment