


i decided that we needed to get pictures of the three of us. so yesterday we went out in the beautiful but freezing weather. maddie was so cold that she kept shivering and chattering her teeth. she didn't quite know what to think. my friend cassey did such a good job i thought. we went to a eally cool spot and got the pictures i wanted. it was lots of fun and maddie did very well. we did have to bribe with candy towards the end. oh well!
6 comments:
Love the family pics! Very cute!
oh my gosh how cut is your family..........you are the cutest family and so fum congrats on the new truck ry.
luara
Steph, she is so stinkin' cute! And I had so much fun hanging out with you guys on Friday! We need to do it more often! Mads is a doll!
Steph, the family pictures turned out so good. i love them, you need to get a big one of the one of the three of you. maddie looks so stinkin cute, as always. i love her outfit. you have the cutest little family.
Oh my gosh...she is beautiful! Love the pics
Hey Steph how are you. I can't believe how cute your little girl is! I am so excited that I came across your blog! I hope to talk to you soon!
my blog is
bergin-poore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment