Wednesday, August 27, 2008

trip to washington

me maddie and my sister brooke went to washington for my grandpa's 75th birthday. my parents came up a few days after us. we had so much fun. we did a lot of shopping, spent some time at the coast, did some more shopping, saw lots of family and friends, and ate good sea food. Saturday was his party and holy cow there were alot of people mostly older people but it was fun to see everyone. we went to Portland to the farmers market. i love going because there are so many really weird people, and lots of cool things to look at and buy, and the street performers. we had a good time people watching. maddie did a pretty good job on the plane. she got a little cranky here and there but we survived. but it was a great end to a great summer!
Maddie going for a pony ride on jeffy
Maddie with my friends two cute kids
Lincoln who is 2 and Gwenny is 10 mon.
they had so much fun playing together
My mom took maddie on the good
old carousel at seaside.
brooke enjoying some aunt
time with maddie

4 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

I can imagine the farmers market crowd mixed with the Portland crowd. That a sure place to find weird-o's and Obama shirts. I totally recognized where the carousel was before you said it. I love that candy shop just down from it. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I need to get back there soon.

Lynsee said...

I love the picture of Maddie on the pony! She looks so cute and has grown even since I saw her just a few weeks ago!

The Burns said...

Hey Stephanie! Your blog is way cute too! Maddie is the cutest! :)

Jeff and Kellie said...

what a big girl maddie is now. I love the horsey picture. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. ps we have to have lunch next week. its been too long since we have seen each other