
just kidding... we are puppy sitting for our friends while they go to vegas. i just had to put some pictures on to shop how cute she is. she is 7 weeks old and teeny tiny. our dog keeta who also is a min. pinn is learning how to get along with her. she was not a fan at first but is getting better. maddie is quite in love and learning how to be "soft". she really likes the little puppy kisses. but we have her until wed. and we are having fun.
3 comments:
First I thought you really got another dog. I was shocked. But the dog is really cute.
I really wish that the puppy was yours! Maybe this one would like me more! It is super cute though! We need to plan a day for Kell's birthday, she mentioned maybe sometime next week. I will call you though!
that scared me for a minute. you were really going to have your hands full. ha ha. cute puppy though. we are going to lunch today, and i am excited.
Post a Comment