Saturday, March 8, 2008

We have a blog!!


Well we finally gave into the whole blog thing.. so here it is. This way everyone knows how we are doing. Ryan, Maddie and I are doing fantastic. We are just loving every busy minute with Maddie. We are still in Pleasant Grove and really like our neighborhood. Ry is really busy with work and I work 2 days a week at the salon. It works out great. Maddie has recently found that she is a great explorer. She loves to army man her way around and make sure she isn't missing anything. I can't believe how fast they grow and learn things. It feels like last week she was barely sitting by herself now she is all over. She also likes to turn on and off the lights. Well this is about it for now, hopefully I will keep up and post often. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: